Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy First Angel Birthday to Hannah

Well, today was a hard day for us. It has been a year since our precious Hannah went to Heaven. We went to the cemetary with my parents and brought her flowers. I also wanted her to have cake, so we brought cupcakes. Craig picked them out, they had pink frosting with princess rings on them. We also let go balloons. Craig and I each had one and then my parents and we also let 2 go from Craig's parents. It was all in all a better day than I thought. We love Hannah and miss her so. But we know she is up there watching out for us.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had a special day of remembering your little angle!

Anonymous said...

I am so gald that your day went better than what you thought.
I keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers
Penny White

The Morris Family said...

Happy Birthday Hanna, we miss you!