Thursday, July 24, 2008

27 weeks +

Well, we hit 27 weeks this week! How exciting it is to still be pregnant. We had our doctor appt today. Baby girl is doing great. She was really active because I did my gestational diabetes test today. First of all, yes she is DEFINATELY a girl, so the pink room stays. They said everything with baby looks great, they say she weighs 2 pounds 7 ounces. The ultrasound tech also said that she definately got some of daddy's genes because her legs are definately not short!

They called with my glucose results and I failed this time.... dang it. I really didn't want to have to take the 3 hour, but oh well. So I am going to go get that done and hopefully that all comes back good.

Baby girl is really active most of the time. I tell Craig that she is going to be a boxer or a soccer player... that gets him going! In 10 more weeks they will be taking my stitch out, so she could make her apperance anytime after that!

We go next week for our 3D ultrasound and I can't wait to see my precious baby!!

No comments: