Friday, May 4, 2012

Busy week

We tried to have a garage sale last weekend, it wasn't all that successful.  Friday went ok but Saturday was way too cold.  Here we are trying to stay warm. 


 Connor LOVES to sit up.  He has to see the action or else he cries.  He loves the bumbo, but can't sit in it for long periods of time yet.  We sit in it as much as possible :-)

 The pedi said no food until 4 months... but we are close enough.  I gave him some May 2nd. He will be 4 months on the 16th.  He loves his nummies.  Can you tell??? Oh and the scratch on his forehead is from him... he is sucking his thumb and keeps doing that....

 Craig snapped this pic of Grace.  I forget what she was even yelling at him about. But that is SOOOO Grace.  She is MAD.  I get that face a million times a day.
 More nummies
 Hmmm I like my nummies!!!
 Grace loves playing with Daddy.  They played some baseball last night, she actually hit the ball a few times which lead to much excitement!


 We also had to practice for soccer!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my baby niece looks like that when I blow in her mouth