Sunday, May 20, 2012

Batman in the house!

It has been a busy couple weeks in our house.  Here is a picture of my thumbsucker!!! Isn't he cute???
 I don't have any pictures from mothers day, is that really a surprise?  But I did have a nice day.  I got a hanging plant, a stuffed lion and Connor's birth stone added to my mothers ring.  Craig's birthday is May 14 so it fell right after mothers day this year.  All 3 of them got a present....
 Craig and Grace LOVE to watch old school batman together, so she wanted to get him batman pants, so I got the kids a shirt to match him. 
 I took the kids to the Nicholas Conservatory the other day, it was a free day.  They both loved it! Oh Elmo did too!




 They both loved the fish.  I couldn't hold Connor and take a picure of him looking at them!!!

 Someone decided he liked Grace's Elmo...
 Last day of preschool! :-(
 Here are my 2 babies.  Connor is 4 months old now and growing very quickly


 It has been so hot, we decided to get the baby pool out.
 He is happy....for now

 Someone does not like the cold water! LOL

Oh and the scratches on his face are from him.  He claws himself when trying to suck his thumb.  I try to keep his nails trimmed, but they sneak up on me. 

No comments: