Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Update

Ok, I know some of you have been wanting an update. Things are boring!!!! Which is great. I am still going two times a week for NST. Baby girl is doing great. I have reached the point where I am just not feeling well. We are 34 weeks and still moving along. I go next tuesday for another growth ultrasound and I can not wait to see how much they think baby girl weighs. It is getting so close. We are so excited and can't wait to meet her.


Well, Craig put the car seat base in my car this past weekend. The other was just delivered so that will go in his car. I could hear him out there yelling, so I went to be helpful....by taking pics!!




He finally got it in. Once the other gets in his car, we are going to the fire department to have them checked to make sure they are installed correctly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Isn't it fun to drive around with the base in your car... knowing baby girl will be uisng it soon?!?! You probably already know this, but you need to take the actual carseat and the instruction manual with you to get them checked out. They want to make sure you know how to put the seat in/out too. :)