Friday, September 19, 2008

35 weeks and counting!

Wow, I just can't believe we have made it to 35 weeks! We are so blessed this little one is staying put. I had a growth ultrasound... and baby girl is huge!! They are guessing 6 pounds 8 ounces. Everything looks great, she is doing good and so am I. Everything is looking good...but since I have the gestational diabetes they are worried baby girl might get too big.

So I go back on September 30th and I will get my stitch out and another growth ultrasound. At that time we will talk about inducing early. They want her to be under 9 pounds to reduce the risk she could get stuck during delivery and to help prevent complications and having to have a C-Section.

I am on restriction this weekend.... when I went in today for my non-stress test my bp was a little elevated. I have some signs of pre-eclampsia but they are not finding protein in my urine. My bp did go down and was fine when taken with a different bp cuff. So I have to do a 24 hour urine test and that will tell them more. We will have results from that on Tuesday. My poor ankles are really swollen!!

No comments: