Friday, March 7, 2008

Guess What!

Ok, I had to wait to post this... Craig wouldn't let me before.

I AM PREGNANT!!!! We went in yesterday for our 7 week ultrasound and there is a nice strong heartbeat at 137. We are very excited and very scared to be doing this again. So keep us in your prayers.

I will be going to maternal fetal medicine at RMH for my care around 11 weeks. I will be getting a cerclage done which will help prevent what happened to Hannah from hopefully happening again. I pray that this is a boring, uneventful pregnancy! My EDD is October 22, 2008!

I will get the ultrasound pics scanned and post them when I can!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, we are so excited for you! We'll be praying that this little one will grow healthy and strong - to full term!! :)

The Morris Family said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!!! I am keeping you and the baby in my prayers!!!