Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My famous Mom and Dad

They are in a calendar, how cool is that? Don't worry they have their clothes on!!!!!! The village decided to do a recipe calendar and they submitted one and it got picked! Their month is March and the recipe is Italian Beef. And I know first hand that it is YUMMY!!!!

So now I bet you want the recipe!?
3 lbs Roast * 1 T italian seasoning
4 cups water * 1 T worcestershire sauce
1 tsp salt * 1/2 T garlic powder
1 tsp pepper * 1/2 T onion salt
1/2 tsp seasoned salt* sub sandwich buns
Combine all ingredients in crockpot. It needs to cook for at least 8 hours... but the longer it cooks the better! When you are ready, shred beef with 2 forks, put on buns and Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried this beef - it's sooo good! YUM! :)

The Morris Family said...

Yeah, your comments are working! I will have to make the recipe for Andy when I am off bed rest!