Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lots of fun around here

So Connor has a new friend... the vacuum.  He chases me around the house when I try to vacuum.  Here are some pictures, yes I HAD to take pictures. It is better in person... he makes noises at it and tries to kiss it.
 




Here is Grace and her penguin balloon from her bday party, best $5 ever!!

 Grace is becoming very independent.  This is what she does now.... lays out her pjs and clothes for the next day.

These two are nuts... I have a ton of pics, but you know how it is these days. This was the only one I didn't have to edit.

Grace wanted to feed Connor so bad. So I let her, they didn't do too bad!

 Daddy took the kids to the apple orchard while I had a church meeting. They had a great time. I can't believe he took pictures.

I LOVE this picture!!!



 Connor has a new trick... he climbs up into Grace's chair to stand and look out the window.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

clothes laid out but no knickers, does she not wear any to bed? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very nice sooooooooooooooooo much easier in the middle of the night to finger fuck her

Anonymous said...

love to watch her sucking hiscock in the bath while she fingers her little tightcunt

Anonymous said...

mum could u send me the rest of the pics with hernaked, video too if you have it and if you want i will make a video of me jerkingoff looking at her and send it to you