Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th Festivities

Grace loves posing for the camera, can you tell?  I can't get normal, nice pictures of her anymore!  So here is my little drama princess. 
 CLOSE UP!
 I love this bow.  I order from this lady who is local and she makes the cutest stuff! I even got Connor's onesie from her!
 Here we  are sweating to death at the Durand 4th of July parade. At least she got a bag full of candy, right?

 Connor is ready for his first Outhouse races!!
 Yes, outhouse races!!
 Grace was very excited to have caught Ollie again.  She has been praying every night that we could catch him again. She had to put him in her pool. 


 Hi Connor!


 My dad reading Green Eggs and Ham to Grace, he hates that book!!

Connor is still growing so fast.  He is wearing 9 month and 12 month clothes!! He is rolling all over and attempting to crawl. My mom got  him a jumperoo and he LOVES it. He loves his food and will eat whatever you give him.  Grace is growing like a weed too.  She talks and talks.. she will also talk to anyone who will listen!! She is going to be starting soccer again at the end of July.  Both kids are in swimming and love it.  It has been so hot we can't really go do anything. Hopefully it cools off so we can make a trip to the Milwaukee zoo sometime this summer.  We have a few other things planned too. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to unsnap his onesie ,pull his c--k out and play with it once it gets hard suck it

Anonymous said...

Me and my wife would sneak her in our van and drive her out to the woods and r*pe her violently with my buddies