Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I think I'm a bunny

Connor is such a happy baby, I love it when he smiles.  He really thinks I am the funniest person alive. 

He does love his sister... as long as she keeps her space!



I am so sick of not having pictures of me and my babies.  So here we go!
 And you know Grace has to get into the action
 Grace and "Buddy Man"
 Got Grace some bunny ears....

 This is soooo true... he is a bottomless pit.  That is all I do is feed this kid.


 AGH! Isn't he adorable!!!
 Yeah.. you know you wanna pinch my cheeks!

This year, the teachers were working without a contract until now. They just went on strike for 2 days.  No, they were not after more money.  It was about their healthcare benefits.  Anyways, Grace was very interested in Daddy going to work and walking in a circle.  So we did drive by.  We took these pictures at home because he works on a busy street. 


 I got one good picture of Grace at Church on Palm Sunday. She was in the front of the line for waving the palms. 
 Isn't he the cutest baby ever?
 Our umbrella broke and was in the backyard waiting to get put out for the garbageman.  Well it was windy and Grace decided to play with it.  I am surprised she didn't end up visiting some of our far away friends!


No comments: