Monday, August 9, 2010

Random pics

Did you hear the news? I have a maid and a cook!






Yes, this is my life. Grace loves to take her clothes off. She yells "I NAKED!" At least in this picture she has 2 watches on!!
She loves Rocko! Grace got a new Car... gotta love pink




Feeling patriotic


Someone is a big girl now and she helps all the time. She decided that kissy bear was hungry. I was getting her lunch ready so kissy bear had to eat before she could get in her chair. This is what happens when I let Craig watch Grace and I go inside for a few minutes. I came outside and she kept yelling that it was raining!!




5 comments:

Michele said...

Grace may come over and Swiffer my floors anytime! I love the sprinkler shots!

The Morris Family said...

Great pictures!!! Grace is getting so big. I want a maid and a cook!

Anonymous said...

any full frontal of her nkd? love to see her p---y

Anonymous said...

Wish mom will let us that bitchs pussy let her be naked she will just end with a loose count before she even starts school

Anonymous said...

i would love her in bed