Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Updates

Well Grace is just getting over her first cold. Nothing serious, but we had her to the doctor to make sure it wasn't an ear infection. She is feeling better. She is drinking more formula now and we decided to start trying rice cereal with her because she is so hungry all the time. She is growing and doing new things every day. She is soooo close to turning over.

Here are some pics of her eating rice cereal





Grace wearing daddy's hat








Hi everyone!!





This is what happens when you turn your back on her for 2 seconds!!




2 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Grace is growing like a little weed! I wish she could stay small longer! She really is a cutie pie! I love the pictures of her eating her cereal.

What a stinker trying to get out of the bouncer!

Give her a hug for me! I need my Grace fix!

Anonymous said...

looks like somebody cum in your mouth poppet wish it was me, love to feel your soft little mouth sucking me