Tuesday, December 9, 2008

2 month check up

Grace went for her 2 month check up yesterday. She weighs 11 pounds 4 ounces, which is in the 60th percentile. She is now 21 inches long, only in the 10th percentile(she might be a shorty!). And her head circumference is in the 80th percentile!

Dr. said that she is a very healthy little girl!!! She got her first shots, luckily they can combine some of them and she ended up with 2 of them. We have to go back for one more that there is a shortage of...we are 2nd on the waiting list.

She did really well. I took it better than I expected too! We don't go back until her 4 month check up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know, isn't it so hard? I wish I could say it gets easier to watch them get those shots, but it doesn't!

The Morris Family said...

She is getting so big so fast! It seems like they grow in the blink of an eye! I hate taking my little ones in for shots. I think it is just as hard on us as parents.