Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Moving along

Well, we are 12 weeks now!!! We met with our new doctor at Maternal Fetal Medicine yesterday. My cerclage is scheduled for this Friday at 10 am. We have to be there at 8. It is an outpatient procedure, so I will get to come home on Friday as long as everything goes well.

Little one is moving around like crazy on the ultrasounds. You can see the arms and legs... so cute!! Everything looks is looking great so far. I am so happy to be at this point and know that the cerclage is going to help us to maintain this pregnancy.

No bed rest in my future yet, but if my cervix starts to change then I will have modifications on my activities.

1 comment:

The Morris Family said...

That is wonderful news! I am praying that everything goes well with the cerclage.